6.5 Grendel aficionado here. I would love to see some more data for it. I’ve mostly toyed with the 120-123 gr class of projectiles with stellar results with Benchmark and CFE223

Because you are a new member here I want to advise you that BlueDot is not a propellant for high velocity loads. Rather, it is a fine powder for reduced velocity loads - but those can still be high pressure loads. I’ve used Seafire’s BD data as well as my own for many years, but you need to realize that it is not for careless reloaders. It is possible to double charge a case with BD, which will disassemble your rifle quickly.

Based on my own experience, I don’t load to the 60% charge weight maximum, BlueDot burn rates have changed over the past 15 years with recent lots a bit hotter than older lots - or so it seems based on my chrono data. I do use BD a lot in many of my rifles, for example in my .338 Magnum it provides excellent deer and hog hunting performance with reduced recoil and blast from my M116. My No. 1 Ruger in .22-250 shoots sub-moa using it. It often provides excellent accuracy, but it is not for everyone.