I disagree, I think it started out pure political. The Dems tried so hard to blame it on President Trump and everytime he said something about COVID the Left was quick to disagree. Its one of the few times I think President Trump caved to the pressure and started with the 15 day reset. After the left saw the amount of mayhem and distraction shutting down the country caused THEY saw it as a perfect way to "finally" ruin President Trump. Then President Trump dug in and went through all the hoops to get the vaccine approved so he could restore America. But the left was having none of a quick recovery so they kept on and kept on until they were able to use COVID as an excuse to buy more time to generate the votes needed to steal the election. Once biden was installed in January you will notice they immediately started to loosen the COVID lockdown shît but not totally. By then they knew THAT THEY HAD a perfect opportunity to expand government reach like nothing ever conceived. Which brings us to today where our country is on the brink, the whole world is on the brink! They destroyed literally everything President Trump did that improved American lives and America's future.
YES. I HOPE THEY ALL BURN FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!!

This