Yes, it's totally subjective, and which one probably doesn't matter much. But still fun.

---

My favorite current camo is Mossy Oak Break Up Country in fall, and Mossy Oak Obsession in spring. I like the Mossy Oak Bottomland background and the overlying branches and leaves aren't too dark and do a pretty good job of blending in to the places I hunt.

My favorite vintage camo is original Real Tree Advantage. I still have pants, shirts, gloves and a jacket in this I got back in the 90s. I like that its mostly brownish leaves. It blends in well on the ground.

Honorable mention for a current camo for me goes to Bass Pro's proprietary True Timber Kanati. In fact, it probably blends in a bit better where I hunt due to the redder hues that match a lot of the fall foliage, especially the reddish beech leaves. The white branches match the many hollies and beeches we have. It's just a relly good all around camo here. On top of that, their Silent shirts and pants are very well made. Though they have a white inside that is dumb.

Honorable mention for a vintage camo is original Mossy Oak Break Up. I still have a Gore Tex boonie hat, shirt and pants, and gloves in this camo. For the same reasons as Mossy Oak Break Up Country above.

Honroable mention runner up is old school duck hunting camo. It blends in to the leaf litter really well.

---

My least favorite is Mossy Oak Break Up DNA. IMO, this camo is really, really dark. I have a coat in this and I sometimes have concerns about wearing it. There's so much really dark patches on it I'm half afraid someone will think I'm a black bear or see it through the trees and think I'm a turkey. Way too dark overall for my tastes. I'm sure it works, though.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 01/11/23.