Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by 79S
From here go to hunt talk?? You will notice some familiar names. Brad, BuzzH, Greenhorn...

https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/se...gun-control-nut-ryan-busse.318070/page-3

Say what you want about Greenhorn.
That fuhgker is a physical beast , a total badass of a hunter.
He's killed so many incredible trophy animals.
But he's a piece of sh. It to some loudmouths that struggle to kill anything on their own and whos only claim to fame is junior league hunting and talking sh. It on an internet forum?
Most here will never be a pimple on his ass as far as serious hunting goes.

That is pretty much how I see it.
I can’t stand Buzz’s politics and think even Greenhorn has made mention of not being big on it either…but that isn’t the point.

Those guys slaughter critters and walk the walk, whether I agree with all that they’re advocating and lobbying for, or not (which I don’t). A lot of the blowhard haters on here think they’re badass when they whack a yearling, if they hunt at all. I think it was David Goggins who said ‘you’ll never meet a hater doing better than you’.

Let the flaming begin….it won’t bother me any…

I used to respect Greenhorn for his hunting ability. but have learned to loathe him for the egotistical semi leftist he has become.
We are talking past each other here, being a good hunter isn't the same as being a good person.
In fact with todays social media , hunting shows etc....seems more and more bend and or outright break the rules to feed the fame and ego.
I refuse to see hunting as a competition. I believe it's between the individual and nature with no spectators, but these days huge money and fame are involved.
People like Randy, Kurt , Buzz etc... in my view are exploiting our game animals for personal gain...
A big ego is a thing to behold... usually no good comes from it.

Funny that I'm "advocating" on that one. when I even clearly typed out "Love my M4, don’t need an expensive tarp" I'm a "leftist" and I'm exploiting your game animals for personal gain?

Couple brief facts:

I'm not a BHA member. I voted for Trump in 2020. I loathe the thought of any new gun laws. I have 30 round MAGAzines for my M4 that has Trumps face on it. smile

That said, Buzz is my friend, and I thoroughly enjoy seeing him razzle dumb folk.

Hunting only costs me. I once guided a hunter 20 years ago, that's the only time I ever profited from hunting.

Keep the fire going..

I predict this old man will have another fine hunting season this fall, and Buzz will as well.