The soles might’ve gone another 200, though I was feeling the sharp rocks through them by the end there... But they’ve been relegated to the honorable final job of “yard shoes” now.

I talk a big game about these lighter shoes, haha, but I have not actually tried Hokas or Altras or the like myself yet. The Salomon’s fit me so well, and my plantar fasciitis issue has not flared up since I pretty much exclusively started wearing them, so I’m sticking with what I know works for the moment. As you know, older bodies are a bit of a Rube Goldberg device and when you have the various pieces and parts workin’…… don’t change a thing.

Thank you, really, thanks. I’m not worthy. Cyn is a very tough human being and is living for the moment, at least until she gets clear from some pretty scary shït we dealt with last year. I’m biased, but I find her very inspiring. With that being said she’s already agitating for starting another big one- ideally getting back on the CDT and trying for it in this calendar year- but I gotta knuckle down and make some $$. You know how self employment goes. No worky, no money.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!