Sears Model 54 (Model 94 Copy)- Manufactured by Winchester for Sears this carbines was made between 1965-73 with 20" barrel stamped "WP" Winchester Proof. Bore is mirror bright with strong rifling from chamber to muzzle. No rust, no pitting and no frosting, bore is mint. Muzzle/Crown are in excellent shape with no gouges or knicks. External blue finish on barrel and and lever mechanism is in good shape but sides of receiver have a worn/pitted finish.

This rifle has the original matte finish on the Hardwood Stock and has a nice dark patina reminiscent of walnut. The buttplate and loading gate have the original nickel finish and all screws are sharp with non rolled edges or slots.

*Additional photos/info upon request. Listed here for a few days then off to Gunbroker.

.............................................. $549 Plus the ride to your FFL in lower 48.

-First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed by a PM with your full name/address
-USPS Money Order, Check or Cash.
-No sales where prohibited by law and your FFL must accept from a non-licensed individual.

Thank you,

SD65

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]