Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by pricedo
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by pricedo
... this thread went south fast

Yes and you can thank that Alberta Outdoorsman Troll Muleyhunter, he is an idiot that stalks me and posts his crap to annoy me. Personally, I believe he is sns2 sockpuppet.

Here are a few great bears of many I have killed, the first one was a true Manitoba Monster with my Hoyte, and the other was a very nice bear that I killed @ 13 feet with my Mossy 88 with a slug.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

All of his stupid posts are BS POSTS attacking me, never even met the LOSER! Here is his history. He contributes nothing of value to this site.

In other words his posts are as worthless as he is.

... if you guys fought Trudeau as hard as you fight each other he'd be giving you free ammo instead of taking your guns this fall ... you're supposed to be on the same team ... gun owners and hunters have enough enemies without fighting each other

I don't have an argument with anyone, it's my stalker and chit-for-brains Muleyhunter that has mental issues, take it up with him.

… it’s all right for Canadian gun owners to get mad as long as that anger is focused on your true enemies … focus your anger on trudo and the corrupt coalition not each other … trudo is going to be taking your guns soon … he deserves your anger

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA