I believe you defined the most significant value clue in the words "...in very good condition..." It's neither "fish nor fowl". Chuck Hawks correctly defined such "Commemoratives" as value in such context very much hinging on new & unused with box, paperwork and all. It's not an 'honest working gun' of origin, not a Factory custom nor a "collectible". It's in the nether world of perhaps someone who likes the aesthetics. I've never purchased a Commemorative other than for a physical characteristic which appealed to me, otherwise Factory unavailable. A "Legendary Lawman" from 1967, with the first Factory 16" barrel since many of the official "Trapper" offerings tangled with the NFA regulatory scheme in the 1930ies. The LL gun was on sale in a store going out of business and the price circumstance worked for me. The firm "Cherry's" used to specialize in Commemoratives but that market, if not largely collapsed, is significantly narrowed. Where there's no "significant market", the value does become a wild card. A national market place or a very low 'offered' price', is likely the best determinant.

Just my take!
Good Luck!
John