Just curious - anyone (besides me) ever have an issue with a Nitto Ridge Grappler separating?

I drive a '17 Nissan Titan XD with the V8 Cummins. I drove an 1992 F150 then a 2001 F150 for the 25 years prior to picking up the Nissan. I've ran a few different kind of tires over the years, but always ended up back with the BFG All Terrain. I guy at the local Discount Tire talked me into trying the Nitto claiming they were better on heavier trucks. I thought I had an alignment issue because the truck started to pull a little, but then it started to pulsate (to the right) when coming to a stop. Discount Tire pointed out the tread bulge and said that was very rare for that tire. I was little less than a year out from replacing those tires, so I just bought a new set of Nittos. That was about 2 years ago.

Fast forward to about 2 months ago, the exact same thing happened. Same front passenger location too. I baby my truck - on road, and off. I rotate and balance every 5k. I'm wondering, could anything with the truck that I don't know about be causing this, or is this just a fluke thing that just happened to occur twice?

Last edited by AZ Southpaw; 08/21/23.