Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by wdvicker
Just the other day I was in my LGS. They have a beautiful Pigeon Grade asking 3500. My wife wants to get a look at it. We are going tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thankfully a friend I shot with had his wife introduce my wife to the wonderful world of Trap Shooting. I'm pretty sure the gun belonged to my friend. He has passed away. He was the Illinois state champion in 1982. I'm going to have my brother check the serial#. He is married to my friends daughter. He has all of the information on the guns sold out of the estate. If it is I know she will want it. Again keeping my fingers crossed.

Like this one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This is One of 480 Pigeon Grade Model 12's produced in 1985 in the Winchester Model 21 Custom Shop.
The last of the Y series.

Steve4102

Nice Model 12 but produced by U.S. Repeating Arms not Winchester, still a "Y" model 12, cast receiver and few other parts. You should check with Pauline on Shotgun World if engraved in house or outside engravers as remember those were not engraved by custom shop. Pauline will know for sure ......................

Last edited by Yote_Dog; 09/05/23.