Just got in a new " Accurate " brand mold. .452 297 gr.PB. With my scrap WW drops at 300 gr. Out of the mold at .4535 to 454 dia. Powder coated & sized thru a Lee push thru sizer to .452. Was super easy. Just cooled off they went 11.5 BHN. In a couple of days should harden to around 13.5 to 14 BHN. Ran a few thru my Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8" Bbl. Used a medium load of Unique for about 750 fps. Was a bit mild. Upped it a couple of grains to almost 1000fps. Definitely a more robust load. All loads stayed around 2", at 25 yds. In a few days after they harden up a bit , will shoot again. The Accurate mold was a pleasure to use. Once up to tempt. bullets just fell out, or only required a very light tap on the handle. First picture are bullets just out of the mold. Second picture is bullets just after powder coating. I know my powder coating looks strange. It is a mixture of colors to obtain this speckled finish . [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Hesp; 09/17/23.