Originally Posted by Seafire
Its kinda funny, that for someone who's about 4 ft 13 inches tall, and usually crosseyed because he's never sober, is such a legend in his own mind.

Guess Schitt for brains is a democRAT.... accuse others for what you are guilty of yourself..... His real accomplishments in life are somewhere between small and non existent.

Sure.... I'm a bed pan polisher.. according to a drunk who never finished High School at Marshfield High School in Coos Bay, OR. And then accuses me of being a pedophile, when his dad was a registered Pedophile with the State of Oregon. And any psychologist can tell you, the children of pedophiles, usually follow in the same footsteps of his dad. Big reason why he ran off to buttfudk AK. Good reason that his wife left him the day after their daughter graduated High School, the next day.

I've scrubbed into more cardiology surgeries and procedures, than he can count. He only has 10 fingers and 10 toes... so 20 is about as far as he can accurately count. And my 30 plus years working with Scouts, I've been around well over 100 plus that have made Eagle Scouts, and many have gone into the military to serve our nation in uniform. What has he done to compare to my time and efforts making men out of some of our nation's youths? How many kids has he helped and tutored to become such a contribution to our nation? In fact, what contribution has Schtick ever made to our military, or our nations youths' future serving our nation and being contributors to our nation and our society? What impact has he contributed to our society and country, Period?

Yet he rates himself high enough to point the accusational finger at others, when he has made zero real accomplishments and contributor to society at all....Remember, he's smarter and more accomplished than anyone else on the planet?

Yeah, he's a liar... because all he claims, there isn't enough hours in the day to do what he claims and have what he claims, or shot as many animals as he claims... and how many of those we taken legally? Doubtful, when he lives in nowhere Alaska.

Maybe 10 to 15 guys are shallow enough to believe Stumpy's Bull Crapola on the Campfire.. Most others just silently think he's a friggin idiot.. on top of his antisocial behaviour... and self centered personna...

Maybe if he wasn't so stupid, he might be believable once in while....

Biggest dumb thing I've ever done.. is feel sorry for the little Urchin.... One of these days, someone is just going to tie an anchor to his neck and throw him overboard. Then he'll be the aquatic life's problem.

^^^^^^^^So True^^^^^^^^