Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by ribka
In 1991 we were tricked into invading Iraq based on fake news that a Kuwaiti diplomats 15 year old daughters testified that Iraqi soldiers were bayonetting babies in incubators.

Boomers dumb easily manipulated Biden boomers, who never served , must have dementia wanting to start a WW3. Lol

Dumb and dumber

[bleep] off. I was there. I fought in that war. It happened. Just like the Gaza stuff now. They raped teenaged daughters in front of their parents and then murdered the parents. They killed the first born males in front of all family members.

I was there. I fought. You didn't. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just a POS. Making that absurd statement makes me want to beat the [bleep] out of you. I was there. I saw all the murder and rape that happened in Kuwait. You should shut the [bleep] up. You just spout. I was there. What a doucshe.

What a stupid uninformed POS. Fugg off you stupid [bleep]. You know nothing. You weren't there. You're just a dick computer [bleep].

This fake baby killing story has been debunked just like the fake baby killing story that started our first invasion of Iraq

I was in the mid east probably before you and spent more time there and witnessed more than you I bet . Tell how all of our wars and trillions spent in the endless mid east worked out for America? The US military is the rape police of the world now. The first Iraq invasion was base on a lie of Iraqis bayonetting babies and so was our second invasion
Based on fake wmds . Kuwait and Saudi Arabia helped fund the 911 terrorists. Btw

This fake story has been debunked. Big surprise lol

You should go fight Iran now lol. Maybe donate your time helping disabled war vets like I do instead of this moronic call for more wars for your recliner

This is clearly a proxy war for Iran and can’t believe the boomers support this

never learn

Last edited by ribka; 10/11/23.