My bud's camp that is. I went and helped him set up a shooting house, feeder and hang on stand. His camp is in Coffeeville, in South AL. The topography there is fascinating. There are some very steep hills and even some 40-50 foot cliffs. You wouldn't think you'd find that in South Alabama. This cliff is about 40 feet straight down, then another 60 or so feet of about a 70 degree slope.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We towed the shooting house to the food plot on a big flatbed trailer. We were way over the max tow capacity of the little 450 ATV. At one point on a rutted downhill the trailer shoved the back end of the ATV around. We narrowly averted disaster. I forgot to take pics of the trailer with the ATV jackknifed. Here's a pic with the trailer and the shooting house set up.

We have already had some good bucks showing up on camera. I convinced my bud to put some cameras off in the woods instead of just on the food plots. He did, and this one stopped by today. This is about as good as it gets in this area. You'll get an occasional buck that goes better, but it's not often.