The same question that has been posted before by others. If someone can tell me how to attach pics will be happy to do that as well. It keeps saying that the attachment is to large. Any how...

The dilemma rug about 3K/full body 10K. OK not a small chunk either way but obviously a full body is more than 3X a rug. However, I probably won't ever go brown bear hunting ever again, just because I have always tried to eat what I kill as opposed to trophy hunt and there are plenty of other critters to go after.

Have room for a rug on a high wall but could make room for a full body mount. Wife would be happier with the rug high up because she is also a eat what you kill kind of girl and really was not thrilled with me going bear hunting in the first place. Then again, probably never go after a bear again.

It was late on our last night of a 10 day hunt before I ever got my eyes on one, this one, I would have sworn it wasn't going to happen but it did at the last minute and once we skinned it it was pitch black dark. No idea on weight or size but I believe it was/is a respectable bear but not a B&C bear. Love the color and the hide is unbelievably soft.

What sayeth the heard?[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Last edited by 30_06Hunter; 11/22/23. Reason: Add image links