Originally Posted by Topdogjh
[Linked Image]If your buying or thinking about a new Christensen Arms for $2,100 my guess is your looking at a Ridgeline FFT, I believe they are all 22” barrels on the FFT stuff, I have something that mite interest you, a lefty 700 stainless steel in 300 win mag, factory barrel that was cut to 22” and threaded 5/8x24 with matching thread protector, fluted, bolt was also fluted, all the work was done by Marty Kolbet of “Twisted Barrels”, Trigger Tech Special Trigger, the rifle is an absolute hammer, low round count, I’m not sure without looking but it’s super low and could get an exact number if you were interested, I have multiple different stocks you could choose from including McMillan and Grayboe stocks, also DBM bottom metal with mags if you wanted to go that route, I put this together late this season and took it on one hunt, I wasn’t planning on moving it until later this winter when season is over but if it’s something your interested in shoot me a PM, I’ll be on a hunt the next couple of weeks and won’t have much time to mess around until that’s over, but like I said if your interested just let me know otherwise it will hit Gunbroker in a month or two when I have more time to mess around with this stuff, it won’t be super cheap I have some money tied up into this one, but unlike a Christensen I know this one is a shooter… and I’m not knocking Christensen, some are and some aren’t has been my experience, good luck!

Thanks. If I decide to buy or build one it will be a 300 PRC.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.