cool I’m not gonna try and debate what constitutes a truck. Please keep your comments about that to yourself. This post is purely to point out differences in vehicles.
My ‘10 Ranger needed a new 5 speed, and with Thanksgiving and Pennsylvania Deer season in the mix, I had to run a rental car for transportation for a couple weeks.
Late model Mazda 3, whatever the hell that is. Good on gas, but a hateful little phuqer for a guy who grew up on older cars that did what you told them to do. This little bitch drove me crazy…🤬
Sumbitch has keyless ignition, you carry a little fob in your pocket to use it. Every dang time I got out of it, it locked me out! Stick a gun in the back seat, go grab some targets, get out to pump gas, don’t matter. It thinks you left, and locks itself.
Wanted to hop in and run up to pull my targets after sight in. To go 100 yards on private ground, you gotta fasten your damn seatbelt!
After a week, I figured out how to tune the FM radio by accident!
Worst of all was the freaking automated dimmer switch! Flood light in somebody’s yard would trip it faster than oncoming traffic!😩
I learned to drive in a ‘64 Falcon! Three on the tree, manual steering, no power brakes.
That freakin Mazda made me miss that Falcon!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden