Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by antlers
When somebody predicts their own death and resurrection…and pulls it off…I’m gonna go along with whatever that person says.

Pity then that has never happened. Jesus was just another failed apocalyptic.

Meh, just another flagrantly wrong opinion from one who cannot see.

The gospels give a timeline for the return of Jesus in power and glory for all to see, to judge each man according to their deeds, etc...but it didn't happen within the promised timeframe. Two thousand years pass and some still wait.

You have … previously…made the claim that the gospels provided a time line for return of Jesus. You held to the position that He did not return in the timeline as you see it.

It's not a question of how I ''see it,'' but what is written for all to see and read.

I then patiently explained how you were interpreting the scriptures in error. You were not accepting of that and you continue in error.

That's your Mantra. You explain nothing, be it 'patiently' or not. You ignore what is written and promised, only to make excuses that do nothing to address the issue.

Again, you are flat out wrong.

Based on what is written, that is clearly you;

''Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place…“ (Mark 13:26-30)

''Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

''Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place.“ (Luke 21:27-32)

''Jesus said to him, “You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.“” (Matthew 26: 63, 64)

“Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.” (1 John 2:18)

“The end of all things is near…” (1 Peter 4:7)

Like I explained to you before…. Two different events….two different times…. You don’t get it and you continually practice eisegesis…..you take your own bias ….which is in error and try to find scriptures to support your bias…..

Although you can cut and paste, you very poor at even basic hermeneutics.

Those that are not biblically illiterate pay no attention to what you post.

Perhaps you could take the time to explain how the 'cut and pasted' examples are incorrectly interpreted rather than throwing around words like eisegesis and hermeneutics.