Wondering how these rifles shoot. Anyone here have one that they can share with us? I just bought one today, but will pick it up tomorrow. Scope it tomorrow, and take it to the range on Saturday and do some ammo testing. This one was made in 1997, from the research I've done.

I missed out on a really nice Winchester model 52 sporter, made in 1950, about 6 years ago. Then I saw a model B made in 1949, that I did not pass up. I love that rifle. I'm hoping this Miroku Winchester model 52 will be as nice. We will see. I'll post some pics, after I get it home.

I have been thinking about buying a nicer 22lr recently. My thoughts were CZ457, or Bergara, or even a Tikka T1x because I know those shoot very well. I even thought if I could find a nice Kimber with a wood stock, for a good deal, I'd snag it. Then this Winchester model 52 sporter came along. Priced fairly reasonable, so it was a no brainer. I'm just hoping it shoots as good as it looks.

If any of you have one, or even an original, please share your thoughts. Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA