I'd echo what Hondo says above.

I own multiple LRHS and LRTS in both 3-12 and 4.5-18. I've found them to be great scopes that work as they should and have proven to be very tough. Likewise with the SHV's I own. I'd give the edge to the Bushies for hunting due to better hunting reticles, but some very much like the NF F1 Mil-R for hunting. I will say that the NF reticles have a tendency to look a bit too fine indoors, but it's been my experience that they'll still stand out better than one might think on various game animals in various backgrounds.

I wanted to like the Trijicon referenced more than I do, but the reticle is too fine for me below 6X or so. Sure, this can be overcome by illumination, but I still prefer reticles that are plenty usable without being lit.

I can't yet comment too far on the Maven RS 1.2, as the one I ordered is still in transit. The reticle looks very promising.

It's going to come down to which reticle will best suit your needs/wants. The scopes listed so far are all very good, very solid scopes that, AFAIK, are built by LOW. Good luck. Post up what you buy and what you think of it.