I've had some over the years and still have 2 that are 2 of my most accurate rifles. Both were built around 15 years ago when there wasn't as many custom action options.

One is a 300 wsm on a predator with a brux #4 interrupted fluted at 24". The very first group with this rifle with the new scope out of the box with no adjustments was dead center at 100 yards and under .2". I also shot a 2.5" 3 shot group at 1000 yards with it off a bipod and rear bag with 208g amaxes.

The other is a tac 30 aw in 6.5 Creedmoor I had built as soon as the Creedmoor was announced. It's the first 6.5 Creedmoor I ever saw and I still have it. It'd got a bartlien 5r 8 twist sendero contour at 24". I found a load it loved first time out and have always just stuck with it so I haven't experimented much with it. Its a 140 vld h over h4350 at 2820 fps. I had bartlien send the barrel to stiller and a guy that worked there named Scott IIRC correctly chambered it for me.

Both are very accurate but I do not like the steep ejection angle I get with the m16 style extractors. I hate it when cases bounce off my windage know and back into the action. I've got rid of most all my other customs that had m16 style extractors except for these two. I like low mounted scopes and like to dial.

Bb