I don’t know that I could bury 1 wife and come out the other side…..only to lose another. I knew a great guy, Thor, he had 3 wives that died of some form of cancer and I marveled at the strength of him….then I wondered. I wondered if it’s strength that allowed him the ability to endure the loss of 3 wives whom he loved deeply or was it weakness? The weakness and fear of being alone was worse than losing your loved one …. I choose to believe, knowing Thor, that it was pure strength borne out of his capacity to love and that God knew what laid in store for those ladies so he sent Thor to care for them and love them unconditionally until the bitter end…which he DID! I have nothing but respect for the tremendous loss that many have faced yet persevered…

I don’t think I would have the strength after burying my wife to invest anymore of myself into someone else. I truly think that, if God forbid, something happened to my wife I’d become accessible to my family only and I’d disappear from society completely….I sometimes think it’s only my wife that keeps me grounded and from dropping out now.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~