Wannabebwana;
Good evening to you sir, I hope your part of Ontario had decent weather today and this finds you well.

Thanks to you and Hugh for the links, that's indeed a new one on me as well.

The details are sparse at best are they not?

The firearm appears to be an SKS with an aftermarket stock on it, but there's no indication he was a PAL holder or not so who knows on that front.

One of the articles mentioned he made a video where he was smoking and speaking Persian, which last time I looked was at least one of the more common languages in Iran.

Pierre Poilievre, who typically doesn't pull numbers out of the clear blue sky as far as I've been able to check, mentioned last fall that the Iranian government has 700 agents operating in Canada.

That Rebel News reporter who got ruffed up by the LEO guarding the Wicked Witch of the West Freeland, had just finished asking her a question regarding why the Libs won't call some Iranian agency a terrorist organization.

It's fairly common knowledge that without Iranian backing, Hezbollah and the Houthis wouldn't exist.

Hard to say how that all adds up really, could be all coincidence for sure, but typically coincidences don't make mathematical sense in my experience, so there is usually something more at play.

It will be interesting to see if this disappears in the legacy media now, that'd be even more coincidental one supposes, no?

All the best.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/25/24. Reason: more information

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"