I have an early Remington 700 bdl in 222 I picked up a few years ago but I've never used. It's the 1960s style stock with the pressed checkered and metal butt plate. It has all numbers serial with no letter prefix and looks like a lower serial number as it starts with 15 if irrc.

It's in good shape but not great. It's spent some time afield but the rifling looks great, the bluing is all in good shape and theres no major dings just several lighter ones in the stock. I think it was carried in the field a decent amount but not shot a lot.

It has a long steel tube weaver fixed 12 power with a fine reticle and parallax adjustment up front. The scope looks like it's still in working order but I've never shot the gun.

I saw some like it bring huge money on gun broker a few years ago when everything was crazy. They seem to have come down in price a good bit. I'd mentioned here a while back I was wanting to sell it and I had some kind members willing to help me out and give me $400-$500 for it. I'm thinking it's worth more than that and want to list it but don't want to put an absurd price on it. I want to give someone a fair deal but don't want to leave a bunch of money on the table.

What range should I start it at? I can always come down.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/27/24.