Ventured over to DDs backyard range today...

Needed to 'clean up', basically just shoot up some ammo loaded months back, and to establish a base-line.

The T/C contender Bbl is a never fired Bbl, picked up here on the Fire, match Chamber, that is dedicated to the 22-GTC (pic further down, if you're not familiar with it).... and needed to see how it shoots with the good ole rimfire stuff. 'Dedicated' to the GTC since I have 3 CZs and a couple of 10-22s, and don't really need another 22LR shooter...... that, and the T/C makes it a bunch easier to hit a center fire primer!! smile

1st up was some CCI-SV TARGET just to get sighted in, all shots were at the 25yd bench, 10 shots..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Next was just a 10 shot group with no scope adjustments..

Went on to try SK Standard Plus, again 10 shots

Finally got to the 22 Center-Fire stuff, shot all that would fit in the chamber, a few were too snug to push in, most were too fast, will dis-assemble and regroup.. 15 shots +/-

The 22-GTC, basically a dimensional copy of the 22LR with a Center Fire primer...

The never fired T/C Bbl will likely improve a bit as it is shot and cleaned..

Then went on to the 10-22, had acquired a fast twist Bbl, Bentz chamber, and wanted to see how it did with the Aguila Super Sniper Sub-Sonic stuff, 60grain bullets.

1st, shot the CCI-SV Target, 10 shots. Maybe not quite as good as the T/C.

Then the Aguila 60 grainers. Again 10 shots.

All in all, a good day..

Last edited by Muffin; 02/09/24.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )