673;
Morning sir, I hope you all have the fire lit and coffee on up there, it's breezy and a little chilly here, but about "average" for the time of year.

For sure the first one showed me that we're the victims.

While I have and had at the time a lot of respect for what Harper did for us, he wasn't perfect by any measure.

I suspect that the "managerial class" is deeply, deeply embedded in Ottawa, likely even more in Quebec City and Montreal too from what I can glean, and their hold on power is going to be tough to root out.

It all makes sense that they want to keep the resource rich west in a state of turmoil with environmental and trade "regulations" in order to keep the balance of power tilted in their favor.

For sure from your lips to God's ears on the hope we don't see something like this from Pierre in a few years.

Having known a few people who have gone to Ottawa and were if not fundamentally changed, at very least noticeably compromised by it, it's not nothing to be concerned about.

We'll continue to work towards fixing it as always, I mean what choice is there right?

We were given a functioning country by our parents and it's our responsibility and duty to do the same for our kids and grandkids.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"