Thanks for the comments guys, I got a chuckle from the replies.

I have bought a lottery ticket and I am keeping my eye on the sky for falling meteors or satellites but with the low overcast and rain I don’t stand a chance. 😀

M. Stevenson…. I just fired a few rounds from my 6.5 grendel through it and a few rounds through my 30 cal Moab and, like you I can’t tell the difference. I’m pretty much deaf in one ear and I can’t hear out of the other but I think the report is about the same. The hybrid is a little longer than the Moab but it’s a bit smaller in diameter so I imagine it’s a similar internal volume. I’m going to get the .458 ASR brake to screw on in place of the front cap since it’s going on a couple of 20”bbl. 338’s and a 35 Whelen but I’m thinking about “building” or cobbling together a 20” 458 Win mag for the future hunting I’m gonna do. In any case I figure that this will cover a lot of bases. 👍🏼

Alan…Thanks for the kind words.

RAS…. I’ve known lucky guys like yourself that can’t seem to lose even when they’re not even trying…..meanwhile I’m shouting from the rooftops that I saved a couple bucks on clearance stuff. 😂. I do hope your winning streak continues though because if someone has to win I’d want it to be one of the “good guys”.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~