So I want to buy maybe 3 8lb jugs of powder before things get crazy. I want 3 powders that are readily available, and cover a wide variety of applications. I shoot primary 260 rem, 7mm-08, 358 win, and 338-06. May get a 35 rem at some point, and maybe a 7mag or 7 prc for long range work. What 3 would you be looking at? I had initially thought Ramshot big game and hunter, but they seem to be out of stock most places. Thought Vihtavouri powders as well, but have zero experience with them. I am thinking of going H 4350, Maybe R 19, and Win 760? Of the guns I own I shoot the 260 by far the most, which really likes H4350 and R 19. But somehow it feels like I am going too similar in burn rates... I also know my 260 did ok with 4064 with lighter bullets. I have a few lbs of win 748 for my 358 win, and also 3 lbs of R 7 which I use in the 358 win with cast bullets. So what way would you go? I have a local store that has 8 lb jugs of quite a few of the standard rifle powders...

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.