Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
The NRA was complict you foookin twats...
No [bleep], Sherlock. The BOD needs to be held accountable; doesn't mean WLP shouldn't have to pay more.

ROFL, don't get soo emotional ya fookin nancy. You were embezzled out of your money, so don't attack me for speaking the Truth. Send them another check and tell them you want to impeach their BoD. ROFL +P+
So do as you say, not as you do? You are the one who started the name calling crap, don't be such "an emotional fookin Nancy" yourself. I haven't sent them money for years, and we're in agreement the money was embezzled. Why did you make a personal attack on people who were not disagreeing with you, or even being disagreeable? Put the bottle away.

Well, I guess you missed out on the bonding aspect of young males using inflammatory language in order to bond over disagreeable situations. The fact that you took offense to the simple slang exacerbates your sensitive nature. I will put my bottle down when I want because this is still a somewhat free C(_)NTRY, so take care now.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond