Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Let's organize ourselves a CAMPFIRE SLATE for NEXT BOARD ELECTION.
We can connect with each other, handle each other's petitions, or get them in good hands, a big deal given the numbers needed. Legal petitions can't be denied by the NC or BOD.
Just imagine ---

SHRAP.

ROCKY.

Furball? Seafire?

Chris Cox?

Ollie?

Not Buzz H, tho. Snrk.

We KNOW that the board will not be transparent with us, we will NEVER read the honest story in American Rifleman Special Members Issue. I read WLP's farewell column and it's SO lame, exactly what we'd expect from a well-dressed lowlife. So come on, gang ---- CAMPFIRE SLATE FOR NRA 2025!

I had been having thoughts along this line as well. Random thoughts running through my mind as to what such an undertaking would require/look like:
1. we need smart people who are able to devote some time to this;
2. it's necessary that they have the personal financial means and the time to pursue this;
3, it might be beneficial to have some with a degree of name recognition in the shooting/firearms community, but need to be sure they're not self-interested prima donnas or we'd soon be heading right back to the place we want to leave;
4. we'd need someone with the skills and knowledge base to drive a digital media presence, move this into other forums, facebook groups whatever.

Again, just random thoughts on my part, I don't claim to know a whole lot about running an initiative like this, but I think that we have, among the membership here, people who do have the skills and resources to move this along.

Any other thoughts?

Mathew 22: 37-39