DENVER (KDVR) — Congresswoman Lauren Boebert‘s son was arrested on Tuesday in connection to a string of vehicle trespassing and property thefts.

According to the Rifle Police Department, officers arrested 18-year-old Tyler Jay Boebert on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m.

Officers said Tyler’s arrest follows a recent string of vehicle trespassing and property thefts in Rifle.

Tyler is facing the following charges:

Four felony counts of criminal possession of ID documents – multiple victims
One felony count of conspiracy to commit a felony
Over 15 misdemeanor and petty offenses

FOX31 reached out to Boebert’s press secretary who said she had “no comment.” However, the Congresswoman released the following statement at about noon to FOX31.

“I love my son Tyler, who has been through some very difficult, public challenges for a young man and the subject of attention that he didn’t ask for. It breaks my heart to see my child struggling and, in this situation, especially when he has been provided multiple opportunities to get his life on track. I will never give up on him and I will continue to be there for him. As an adult and father, Tyler will take responsibility for his actions and should be held accountable for poor decisions just like any other citizen.”

Tyler appeared in court on Wednesday and was given a $1,250 personal recognizance bond and is scheduled to appear in court next on April 11.

Tyler isn’t the only Boebert family member to have been arrested this year.....

FOX News - Denver

Another nail in her coffin..........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/28/24.