Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Tarkio
About typical.

Tester's biggest supporters are out of staters which matches up with tester's biggest donors. Fitting.

And yet neither can really expound on why the guy who has gotten incredibly wealthy while serving in the US senate is the right choice for Montana. Yet they excoriate the guy who used his intellect and acumen to make his money in the private sector before running for a public office.

Oh yeah, Sheehy is not a native Montanan.

But do either of you guys callndub or buzz realize Tester's handmaiden when he ran the first time was a wealthy out-of-state trial attorney from of all places, San Francisco. This guy walked tester through the process. Holding his hand along the way helping him get elected. Surely the interests of a san franciscan lawyer line up with the average Montanan, right?

BFD, Daines, Maryland Matt, Zinke, and Jersey Greg get wayyyy more money from out of state too.

You whine about that or is your "outrage" selective?

I'll go with selective...prove me wrong.

Your reading comprehension is right up there with your common sense.

I noted that the main support here for tester was you and dingdumb from ID. Matching up perfectly with Testers support and money, also out of state.

I also commented on the fact tester has become inordinantly wealthy while earning less than $200k a year. While your side is attacking Sheehy for using his intelligence in the free market to make his money before going into politics. IOW, you guys do not care that a person enriches theselves at the govt trough but heaven help us if a guy does it the old fashioned way. Typical marxist/leftist.

You should take your own advice and see where Sheehy made/makes his money...

That trough you mentioned is wide and deep...