While watching testimony of Terence Bradley , where Wade and Bradley state they hadn't spoke in almost 2 years, a waiter comes forward and says - nope, wait, I served them 5 weeks ago at the restaurant I work at. I can provide details. There was a 3rd person there , who was counsel to one of them - and if pressed, he'll likely testify because he doesn't want to get caught perjury himself under oath.

Then yesterday, Cindi Lee Yeager, Assistant District Attorney for Cobb country has agreed to testify that she was in the same room with Terence Bradley when he received a call from Fani Willis saying "they are coming after us, don't talk, don't say a word to them"

Now Fani and Wade are under investigation by the State, and Ashley Merchant has been subpoenaed by the state to testify.

So at the moment, the least of Fani's worries is Trump's Rico case crumbling. They are going to face disciplinary hearings and question their bar credentials

Last edited by KFWA; 03/05/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings