Originally Posted by SnowyMountaineer
5 mil turret; I could be wrong, but I believe that is the only way that the compact models come.

Thank you for the response. I wrongly believed they had also upgraded the Compact line, but am convinced you are correct. I dug the below 2011 SHOT show report up,

"The big news at the Nightforce Optics booth this year involved Nightforce’s “High-Speed” turret design. First introduced on select models in 2010, now the “high-speed” turrets will be installed as standard equipment on Nightforce’s full line of NXS riflescopes (except compacts). The “High-Speed” turrets basically double the amount of elevation (or windage) travel you get with one full revolution of the turret. Previously, a Nightforce elevation turret delivered 10 MOA of elevation adjustment with one 360° turret rotation. Now, with the “High-Speed” turrets, Nightforce scopes will yield twenty (20) MOA of elevation travel with one full revolution. The “High-Speed” windage knobs will now give 10 MOA of travel in each direction. For mil-based turrets, the amount of elevation travel (per revolution) has been increased from 5 mils (per 360° spin) to 10 mils."

Bump for a great scope!

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~