Originally Posted by milespatton
[quote]A person Legally in the US has a RIGHT to the 2A, endowed from our creator and no government can take that away and this is a good case to point that out. While this person is illegal and this person, technically is a criminal - they still enjoy the right to the 2A while in the US. Now explain how you take the 2A away from someone who isn't.....
/quote]

Fixed it for you. smile A convicted felon has no right to bear arms, Neither should anyone that entered this country Illegally. Their rights reside in their home country. Which they should be sent back to as soon as they are discovered here. miles

Inalienable rights are a thing. Just because elites and their supporters(such as yourself) dislike the concept doesn't make it true.

Still looking forward to hearing this one.

So a cop(oh what the hell, anyone else too) should be able to rape and murder an illegal alien since they have no rights according to you?

Focus on the question instead of trying to smear me by claiming I support illegal aliens being here because I can assure you that you are wrong if you want to go that route.