Originally Posted by JamesJr
I was a rural mail carrier, and when I retired word got out that it was my last day on the route. One of my customers gave me a fishing rod, saying that I'd probably be doing a lot of fishing. Another one gave me a gift certificate to a nice restuarant, while another gave me a bottle of wine. I stopped at one of my favorite customers box, and inside was a note telling me to come up to the house. I did, and when I went to the door, the gal who was a very good looking thing in her late 30's, told me to come in and follow her. We went into the kitchen and she had fixed me a very nice lunch. After I ate, she took my hand and led me into her bedroom, and proceeded to give me the best piece I'd ever had. When we finished, she said that she'd told her husband that morning that this was the mailman's last day on the route and she wondered what they should give me. She said that her husband said "screw him", so she did, but the lunch was her idea.

Pics or it didn't happen! smile

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)