Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I find it interesting that this is a constitutional issue now.

Years ago when I was in law enforcement we could and would arrest illegals for being illegally here. Arrest them, take them to the county jail, and the jail would call Border Patrol, and they would come pick them up for processing and deportation. Border Patrol even paid the housing bill at the county jail from the time they were arrested until they were picked up.

I have done so many times. Especially if another crime was involved. It was cheaper the have BP come get them and deport them than to put them through a lengthy court process and remain in the local area or jail.

When the fugg does common sense return?

If you are a commissioned peace officer tasked with upholding the laws of the state and the US Constitution, then it should be your duty to arrest illegal aliens. It should be the duty of US Border Patrol to process them and DEPORT them according to the laws of our nation.

Fuggin liberals would fugg up a wet dream. mad

Yep. Remember the Good Ole Days when US Border Patrol would raid local businesses and roundup Wets for arrest and deportation.

Now due to the Traitorous Treasons Lying Hiden Biden and DHS Secretary Mayorkas, USBP merely processes them, welcomes them into America, and gives each a free cellphone and loaded EBT welfare cards. 😡

I went to Odessa one day to buy some fiberglass tanks. This was around 1977. We were in the shop making the purchase when all the wets started running away or hiding. Border Patrol & Ice was making a raid. They rounded up a bunch of them. It only took 45 minutes or so and then they left. Once they were gone a guy appeared and he was covered in resin. He had jumped into the resin vat to hide. It worked but he sure paid the price. He was covered in resin. This guy just wanted to come over and work and make money and was willing to do what he did just to stay. I'll never forget that. smile

Jim