Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
What's more disturbing is that her intelligence is likely well above the average of her constituents.

MM, reluctantly, I have to agree with you.

I dont agree, and that is not saying much.. She VERY good at dramatics. She is an actor as much as she was a bar tender. There are liberal organizations that hunt for people like her. Her brother knew about it and encouraged her to audition . At first she was reluctant , but gave it a try . The organization liked her so they promoted her, and financed her campaign. She got there cause she is good looking ( Dont lie , she looks good) dramatic and can rehearse very well. She looks smart when she's talking.. However, I have seen plenty of times when she got knocked off script with an off the script question and she is as dumb as they come... The two congresswomen that are muzzlim from Minnesota and Michigan were also promoted by this orgaization. I heard OAC in an interview say that is why she ran for office. I heard her say it.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23