Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Riverc
That's disgusting need to start shooting them. I didn't see not one NG with a gun for protection.

Black fella had an M4. Couple of shots in the air would have stopped that crap. A magazine load into the crowd would have seen the survivors run home screaming.
Care to bet no one was issued ammo? Rules of Engagement were hammered!!! into the grunts before they left before their duty shift.
Am I disgusted with the brown invaders?...hell no, I'm disgusted with every sorry son of a bitch in the chain of command. Lack of leadership is how grunts get hurt or killed. How do you accomplish crowd control? Fear. Overwhelming force is the only way to instill fear.
I was one of many tagged to riot control in the communist agitated riots on Okinawa in 1965. First rank, gas masks and shoulder to shoulder with truncheons...second rank, shoulder to shoulder with fixed bayonets...cadre behind with CS gas. The red headband mobs folded every time before they got to the bayonets. It's not hard to do, all it takes is the will.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.