Originally Posted by Burleyboy
What's the best way to donate to the Trump campaign? I want to make sure the money goes towards getting him reelected. I don't want it going to the republican party or some other race I want it going towards getting Trump back in.

I'm suspicious of most charities or groups like the NRA that just use your money to pay themselves big salaries. I want my money going to where it will be best used in the fight to get Trump back in after he was cheated in 2020?

I think it's crucial that we all chip in whatever we can to save our republic. I've been putting some money aside to help and I want to get it to the right place. Considering what others have given for our nation a financial sacrifice is nothing.

Once I figure out the best place to send the funds I'll start listing some things in the classifieds and donate the proceeds to Trumps campaign.

Bb

Just my tiny experience in my tiny world, but in 2016 my wife, son and I volunteered at a local level. We provided transportation for staff/participants at a rally with our vehicles, and because we have a plane at the airport we provided security for Trump's plane while he was at his rally.

[Linked Image]

That year he won.

In 2020 we donated 5 figures in cash...and he won but didn't win...so:

This year we're looking at ways to directly volunteer like in '16...

Last edited by Journeyman; 03/22/24.

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...