I clicked on his “Newsroom” speech. Im not familiar with the television show. I have never seen it on TV.
I have liked and respected him since his portrayal of Colonel Joshua Chamberlain in 1993s movie Gettysburg. He did a great job in this, he even looked like Chamberlain!
I guess maybe because of this, I’m getting several clips of him where he’s decidedly negative towards Trump. I don’t know if their directly from the show, or if they’re his own private views.
Am I gonna have to lump him with Tom Hanks and DeNiro?😀 if I watch any movies with them in it, it is in spite of their appearance. I deliberately try to avoid them, because I know w they look down their nose at people like me!🤬
Actors and singers should stick to acting and singing. I hate having someone uninvited trying to influence my opinion. When I want help from someone, I will ask for it.🤬
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden