I was minding my own business, when I got a text that a Tom Morgan drift boat was for sale. I looked it up and I couldn't believe my eyes. Locally, there was a Tom Morgan drift boat that had been stored in some barn on a ranch for years and this person selling the boat got it for almost nothing to get it out of the barn.

I contacted him, and was afraid I may not get to it soon enough, before someone else got it. With my contact information sent, I was checking emails every 5 minutes to see if I could get the boat. He called early yesterday morning and I hurried to his house and there it was. If you don't know who Tom Morgan was, it really doesn't mean much, but if you do know, that is a game changer.

Anyhow, I got it sitting in my yard, waiting for the next process in refinishing the boat or just trying to salvage how it is presently to keep it a survivor. Tom started making these boats in 1993-1994. He designed it to float either way down the river depending on rowing with 2 or 3 people.

What a find, I hope to be using it soon...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]