Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by Valsdad
[quote=SamOlson]FedEx actually delivered a Chewy order here today, only one day late which is pretty standard for them.

We get a bunch of deliveries and UPS is generally on time, say 90% or better.

FedEx on the other hand is a 50/50 chance of having a delay.

Right now I have another ammo order that is delayed. And I get this a lot, barcode unreadable, shipment delayed.... But they've always come through even if late so I can't complain.
Sam, our FedEx dude does a pretty good job..............when the schiedt gets to the town in OR it goes to for delivery here. I think they truck it to our town in a small truck and transfer it to his van. Problem is, like many others, it just seems weird to have it go from south of us to 7 hrs north of us before it gets to that town an hour and a half away.

We can't complain too much as it generally serves our purposes.

No worry about ammo orders here as .................................IT"S F"N CALIFORNIA! (maybe that gets changed soon wink

I thought the ammo shipment thing did get the boot. Recently, as within the past month?

Belay that - February 1st.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ortation-rules-for-ammo-unconstitutional[/quote

Yes, that law was tossed, but implementation of the order was halted due to the State's appeal. It went back into effect after 3 days or so I think . I may have managed to get something sent here during the open window, but I can't recall...........my old man mind is getting pretty weak..... wink wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?