One other comment I’ll ad is a story that I read in the ‘90s, but it illustrates this story very well, and I have remembered it because of that.
A biologist was seeking a government grant, in order to conduct a study of feeding habits of squirrels and other such small mammals, and his application for a grant was always returned with no action taken.
So he applied again but this time he stated that he was doing the study to see if global warming had effected the feeding habits of squirrels and small mammals!
His request for a grant was promptly accepted and approved!😀
It is impossible to miss the agenda here for anyone who grew up in the 70s and 80s because most of us were taught deductive reasoning. When you see a problem, you study it and figure out a solution.
Today’s schools fail to teach this now, and most young people would rather live with a lie and watch reality shows on tv than actually think about a problem!
Ben and Sara were always watching Robot wars and something called is It Cake. I couldn’t interest them in watching an interesting movie with a plot that makes you think!🤬

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden