I went to the grocery store today. A woman was pulling out of her parking spot so I pulled in. As I came around the back of my truck this guy, about 30 or so, pulled up and opened the passenger side window. He starts MFin me, says he was waiting for that spot. Well, he must have been orbiting because I never saw him. So, I walk not acknowledging him, head forward keep walking. This guy puts his car in reverse and follows. MFin me and now challenging by calling me a puzzy. When I got to the end of the row he left.

All the while I'm thinking, "Sir, stay in your car I do not need to shoot you." Here's the thing, I know there are other people around. I know there is a camera watching. If this goes sideways, I don't want anything that says I exasperated the situation.

Who was polite, I was. The dude really needs a sound ass beating. But I'm armed so I'm sure to be polite. Not that I really wanted to be.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.