That TSS pattern I posted was shot with a new Benelli M2 I traded into a few weeks ago. I really like that gun but it has some issues:

On the plus side, it was reliable (but only put 10 or so rounds through it). It mounts perfectly for me. It comes up right where I want it every time. It's light and holding it up for a long time waiting for a perfect shot will be easy. It's easy to clean.

One the negative side, the trigger sucks. It's squishy. There's quite a bit of take up and it's hard top feel where it will let off. It's very much like a Glock Gen 5 trigger. And the safety has a pretty loud click. All of my Brownings have a positive, but relatively silent safety. Even pinching the Benelli safety and moving it results in a click. And of course, it kicks pretty good. I shot is side by side with my Winchester SX4 and there is a very noticable difference in recoil with the same loads. But I didn't have to flush the gas piston with non-chlorinated brake cleaner like I did with my Winchester, cuz the Benelli ain't got one. It was a breeze to clean.