Originally Posted by hillestadj
Yeah...not interested in pistol bullet plinking loads.

I've got equipment squirreled away, dies for every chambering I own. Stashed some rainy day primers. Save all my brass. Consider it emergency only, last resort.

$43/lb LeveRevolution, $55/100 FTX, and $100/1000 FED 210s / WLR pencils out close to $2 per reloaded. Thats before any Hazmat shipping and figuring brass as free.

I'll continue to ration until deal or need arrises...not a real priority for the lowest volume (by far) rifle in the herd.

Depends where you're at with things. I can load 35 Rem really cheap. While you were squirreling away factory ammo I was squirreling away $15-$30 per box bullets for 35 Rem and cheap primers at every chance. 1 box I got for free because I traded a partial can of powder that was given to me for that and 2 factory boxes of once fired 35 Rem brass.

Recently on the classifieds here I purchased 2 bags of new 358 Winchester brass, a RCBS 358W die set, a box of 180 Speer FP, and 200 bulk bag 200gr RN bullets that I immediately recognized as the Remington Core Lokt bullets, for $150 shipped.

I'll sell those 2 bags of brass and the die set locally for $100 easily. That will leave me with another 3 boxes of 35 Rem bullets for roughly $16 per box.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.