Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by MikeL2
So RHOD, why are you here? Member under current name for about 7 months, no original threads created, only one out of over 300 posts outside of the Hunter's Camfire forum. Nothing in hunting or fishing or shooting or camping or equipement, or ?????
Just spreading manure?

Came hear looking for a hunting and fishing website. Found a big stinking pile of fascist manure right in the middle of it. Decided it needed to be spread around.

Ah, I get it. The tried and true tear it down approach instead of meaningful contributions. Bye bye.

LOL, Any meaningful contribution on this site is met with a chorus of name calling and derision. Once in a while I'll join in as a response just to throw some back.

I should also note, when I refer to the MAGA movement as a cult or fascist, that's not technically an insult since it is an accurate description of what it is.

Hey rhod
When you momma cuddling you tonight and kisses you good night just remember that’s my cum running down her legs and out of the corner of her mouth. I’ll try to bring a bigger load next tim so she can share
Hey did u see the news too???if you get the vax in the park next time it provides better protection
GO FOAD

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum