Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
It is so sad to see some of you make hurtful jokes and comments. Can you only imagine the hardship and pain those two young women go through every day of their lives?

My only hope and pray it that they live a happy and fulfilled life as normally as possible. May God bless them abundantly.

These people don't want your pity, they don't want your sorrow. I've worked with several of these folks and they want to be treated as anyone else would be, in all actuality they have much disdain for people that look at them as inferior, or handicapped.

I work with one right now, she is very shy and timid. I raze the other girls quite a bit and they raze me back, I raze her as well, after working with her for 19 years she finally razed me back 3 days ago, she has never been known to raze anyone she works with, no one. the other girls where amazed, we all had a great laugh.

This is a huge break through for her, she likes and trusts me enough to give me grief, Lol, I just made a club very few people belong to! I'm Special.

Don't feel sorry for them, treat them normal and remember they are a hell of a lot tougher than you and I will ever be.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla