Happy Easter to all. grin

As we celebrate this day of forgiveness I thought it might be fitting to remember those Pathological Liars who are no longer here at our beloved 24hr Campfire.

Sort of a list of those who Fucked Around and Found Out and their leaving made the Campfire just a bit nicer and less toxic.

In no particular order:

KSMITH. Posted as a fake SEAL and claimed Stolen Valour. Many here were taken in by the lies but Lucky for you fellars I saw the truth. Runs a sockpuppet or 2 still but hides in shame.

Rene50. Guy with plenty of demons. Wanted to be paid for posting. Needed to be taken out behind the woodshed more than once for his toxic attitude here on the Campfire. In his defense he was a good dink shooter.

Rektbutt/Frud. Just couldn't stay on the wagon and got really envious when he drank, which was always.

Tactical Travis. Poor fella had a long history here but the booze always got to him. Tried doxxing members and ironically caught the doxxing boomerang. It's sad.

On a more positive note many of our posters here who were toxic from time to time have attempted to be better people and contribute something more than a continuous stream of insults, envy, and bitching. Hooray for them. Let us hope they stay positive and not fall back down into the pit of toxic envy.

Link to Old Pathological Liar Thread

Originally Posted by The 24hr Campfire Members
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/31/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.